A really great looking alternative way to serve cold smoked salmon.
- 3 medium sized potatoes, peeled & grated
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Soft Cream Cheese
- chopped fresh chives
- Juice of 1 lime
- Inverawe Smoked Salmon
- Season grated potatoes
- Divide into portions and squeeze out water as best you can
- Place a tbsp of olive oil into a frying pan and heat
- Drop a portion of the grated potato into the hot oil and flatten down with back of spoon, cook until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- Turn out onto kitchen paper and keep warm in oven.
- Mix the soft cheese with lime juice and chives
Place a good tbsp of cheese mixture ontop of Rosti and top with folds of delicious smoked salmon. Can be served as a starter or a light lunch.
Click here to print