This is such an easy recipe and so yummy. It takes no time at all!
- 125g Sliced Smoked Salmon
- 6 or 7" bought in pastry cases (see told you it was easy)
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 150g (5 oz) full fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped chives and chillies, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 5.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips and scatter over the base of the cooked pastry case. Sprinkle the sliced spring onions over the salmon.
- Beat the three eggs in the milk, season and pour over the salmon. Dot with knobs of full-fat cream cheese and finally swirl a whoosh of double cream over the lot, season with black pepper. Bake in oven for 20 - 30 minutes until cooked - it should be just firm.
- Serve with salad.
Serve hot or cold with new boiled potatoes, or go super healthy and have a large green salad. Don't forget the glass of Dry White to accompany the dish - it's a must!
Click here to print